If you subscribed our Kodi services, you can sign other TVOS apps too.
Here is the video tutorial on how to do so, please note custom signed apps are not covered by our support.
The custom signing page is:
Please Note: custom signed apps are not covered by our Support.
Some of you may want to try Kodi on your Apple TV before you purchase.
Here is how:
1. Download the Kodi ipa file for Apple TV from us:
Download the IPA
2. Follow the instruction in this video, and install Kodi on your Apple TV
This method will only work on your Apple TV for 7 days (And purchasing from us make Kodi work forever)
You can transfer your subscription to a new Apple device by purchasing this product from our website:
After the payment is clear, you should receive an email with instructions about how to transfer.
Transfer Subscription to New Device UDID
Feel free to update your Apple TV 4/4K system, the KODI you installed won’t be removed or not working.
But before you update, make sure the latest KODI is compatible with the new system.
More info on http://kodi.tv
We process Credit Card payment with Stripe (https://stripe.com/)
And we DO NOT store any of your Credit Card information on our end, we only save a token provided by Stripe to handle the recurring payment.
Your information is safe with Stripe.
If you see any suspicious transactions on your Card, please contact your Bank.
Please note: Our payment should ONLY reflect as KODITVBOX on your Credit Card statement.
A chargeback of the payment will cause your subscription On Hold and you can not use KODI until the dispute is resolved.
We will send out emails to you once there are major updates from Kodi. Make sure your email is correct and our domain is in whitelist.
We also will popup notice in Kodi app about updates.
For Apple TV customers, you can always check for update from this URL:
All available versions of Kodi app are listed on their official website:
Our service only covers the installation of KODI app itself, the service fee is paid for the Apple Developer program certificate and the signing facility and support we provide.
Any Add-On, Repo, and Custom Builds are not covered by our service, and we do not provide any support for those. Due to potential Copyright risk, we will not help you with any issues related to Add-Ons and Custom Builds either.
We suggest you seek for support from the official website or forum of that Add-On or Build, they will certainly be able to help you.
Thanks for your understanding.
Here is what happens when your subscription renews:
- No matter you are on a monthly or yearly subscription plan, it will charge your default payment method automatically.
- You do not need to make manual payment
- Your Kodi will continue to work as long as you keep your subscription active.
- You do not have to reinstall Kodi on every renewal, unless there is major update or Certificate update.
- If your renewal payment charge is failed, we will retry a few times before cancel your subscription.
- You can always go to your “Account” page to pay the failed renewal order.