Install a Web Browser on Apple TV – amazing right? You can install tvOSBrowser on your Apple TV. Please purchase our new subscription, and you can install tvOSBrowser on Apple TV 4K without a Mac or any computer!
How to Use tvOSBrowser
Double press on the center of the touch area of the Apple TV Remote to switch between cursor & scroll mode.
Press the touch area while in cursor mode to click.
Single tap the Play/Pause button to show the Quick Menu, with: input URLs, search Google, reload the page, or navigate back.
Double tap the Play/Pause button to: display the Advanced Menu, with: Favorites, History, set/open homepage, change user agent, clear cache, and clear cookies and more.
Due to the new Apple TV 4K lack of the USB-C port, to install signed apps on that device, you need to have a Mac computer that has the latest system and Xcode 9 installed. (That’s the only way as of writing this tutorial)
Here are the steps: * NOTE: this tutorial is for our customers, you need to purchase our subscription first.
* NOTE2: if you are updating Kodi, the steps are same as installing, you don’t need to remove the old one. New version will overwrite the old one, your settings will be retained.
1. Download and install Xcode 9 from your Mac App Store
2. Pair your Apple TV 4K with Xcode
3. Get the UDID and register with our service if you haven’t done it yet
4. Use Xcode to install the signed IPA file from our service.