We will send out emails to you once there are major updates from Kodi. Make sure your email is correct and our domain is in whitelist.
We also will popup notice in Kodi app about updates.
For Apple TV customers, you can always check for update from this URL:
All available versions of Kodi app are listed on their official website:
Our service only covers the installation of KODI app itself, the service fee is paid for the Apple Developer program certificate and the signing facility and support we provide.
Any Add-On, Repo, and Custom Builds are not covered by our service, and we do not provide any support for those. Due to potential Copyright risk, we will not help you with any issues related to Add-Ons and Custom Builds either.
We suggest you seek for support from the official website or forum of that Add-On or Build, they will certainly be able to help you.
Thanks for your understanding.
Here is what happens when your subscription renews:
- No matter you are on a monthly or yearly subscription plan, it will charge your default payment method automatically.
- You do not need to make manual payment
- Your Kodi will continue to work as long as you keep your subscription active.
- You do not have to reinstall Kodi on every renewal, unless there is major update or Certificate update.
- If your renewal payment charge is failed, we will retry a few times before cancel your subscription.
- You can always go to your “Account” page to pay the failed renewal order.