Kodi 20.3 has been pushed for our tvOS and iOS subscribers, it will be one of the last V20 versions before the arrival of KODI Omega which is progressing positively.
This new Kodi Nexus v20.3 offers bug fixes and improvements over the previous version.
Release notes highlights are:
- An assortment of fixes for Estuary, including home categories’ focus position, alignment of counter labels and Shift view for collections.
- Fixes to the weather layout when busy.
- Fixed controllers not assigned to game ports correctly on Android.
- Fixed blue/pink washed out colours on Windows with 10-bit displays.
- Fixed possible crash in Port dialogue box.
- Fixed typo for the mouse middle button in Controller dialogue box.
- A DVD playback fix that resolves unmounted drives not being playable.
- A fix for infinite loops in
CPluginFilethat occurred when using scrapers.
- A fix for a crash that occurred due to Addon settings being destructed in an incorrect order.
- Redact some information from Toast notifications (user/passwords incorrectly being shown).
- A memory leak in context menus was resolved.
- Image cache handling was fixed to correctly regenerate when cached files for JSON API consumers.
- Music Library: now able to automatically recover if library cleaning was interrupted previously for some reason.
- Fixed: Not persistent binary addons (PVR) settings.
- Fix a crash on Apple Silicon based Macs when pressing the Caps Lock key.
- An exif parsing regression from v19 was resolved.
- Fix TV channel subtitles not displayed on playback start, even when activated in subtitle settings.
- Fix recordings with a path containing a colon (‘:’) not being displayed in recordings window.
- A fix for a crash that occurred when a user added a UPNP source without having UPNP enabled.
- Playback from remote sources (ftp, http, etc.) has been fixed.
- A fix to the default Select action on certain movie-related windows.